In school, 4th graders typically face new challenges and expectations. For example, 4th graders are expected to have made the shift from "learning to read" to "reading to learn." ~Mike Anderson (Educational Leadership: Vol. 68, issue 7)

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Progress Reports

On Tuesday, October 6th, I will be sending progress reports home. If your child is missing any work, they feel they have turned in, I have a box of papers with no names and your child may look for his or her work there. The students know where it is, but I have not seen many look for papers.

Homework: I have noticed that many of the students are forgetting to put their names on their homework. I let them know I will not be correcting homework if there is no name on it. After January, I will not save the homework with no names so students will not be able to get credit if they forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment