In school, 4th graders typically face new challenges and expectations. For example, 4th graders are expected to have made the shift from "learning to read" to "reading to learn." ~Mike Anderson (Educational Leadership: Vol. 68, issue 7)

Thursday, November 3, 2011

BINGO BASKETS

Bingo Baskets are due this Friday, November 4th. However, I am behind on everything and have not done a good job promoting the baskets, thus we only have the items I have brought for it. I talked to Mrs. Talbot, who is in charge of the baskets, and I can turn my in next week.

SO, please send items in for our KITCHEN BASKET by next Friday. If you don't have the time to shop, just send in $2.00 for the basket fund. It will help us a lot.

Thanks for your support. Bingo Night is so much fun and we want all the baskets to be worth winning!

No comments:

Post a Comment